Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yes, I have connections...

To the General Pancho de Villa himself.
I know, I know, you are wondering......but it's true. Even though he's not around anymore, we are tight.

The great, great niece of Pancho, (Suzanne Gonsalez, a wonderful artist/photographer) has purchased a piece of artwork from me.

There you go. Me and Pancho. Connected forever.


On another note, I have so many odd pictures--here's a few randoms.

Need a dishwasher but don't have the space? Buy a "counter-top" one.This is a box, that knows something about dating dogs

A popular Japanese snack, dried squid, which I am not yet fond of.


A grave site. I love the ball as opposed to the usual rectangle headstones.

Ok, that's all for now. We are leaving for China tomorrow, for 4 days. Sayonara.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should shop for furniture there. Everything in FL is too big for my small place. Great pix.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Capt. Donald Kilpela Sr. said...

Have a great time in China and don't forget the pictures...

6:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Pancho Villa - Wow! My Grandad GC Mudgett II was a major general in the US army, and lived in El Paso, TX for a time. Pancho Villa was at my Grandad's house for dinner at one time, I don't know when, but my sister now has the dining set, a huge hand carved dining set....it's massive. Anyway....more Pancho Villa connections!!! Love you and miss you!
-melissa

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home