Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello strange bugs


These two were on my front porch. If you are wondering about all the insect postings, I just happen to be seeing a lot of them lately.

Speaking of insects, we are going to have our first Japanese lesson now. Here is the word of the week: MUSHI

MUSHI means mosquito. And there is no "Off" brand repellent in this country, they have "Mushi Bye-Bye" brand. I walk around chanting rhythmically "mushi-bye-bye, mushi-bye-bye". I even have a little jig I do for the kids. Bad!

The mosquitoes are smaller than in MI, (not surprising) and their legs have black and white horizontal stripes. Yes, the bugs here have high-fashion legs.

"Ya got cute socks, but I'm gonna smack ya anyway...."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some beautiful insects, I'm thinking "bug dolls". Alix

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home