Sunday, June 03, 2007

buh bye!


The boy's last day of school...

I went to St. Mary's the other day (the boy's school) and found myself talking with the Headmaster ( they still exist--Celia's school has a Headmistress) and the conversation inevitably turned to the boys over grown hair.
I was reprimanded.
The hair needs to be cut, upon arrival back to school in the fall, "nice and neat, no weird stuff, and no spikes."

Spikes....I looked quickly to see if I had goth boots on.
I guess that if hair is a bit too long, then the spikes are right around the corner.
I assured him, it wasn't my intention to let the hair to that point, I just see haircutting places around here for something like 4,800 yen per cut, and don't have it in me to drop that kind of money on the boys hair. (That's about $45 . per)
I guess they have more of a problem with it in the Jr hi/hi school, and next year apparently will be a strict hair rule, it cannot touch the shirt collar. And of course no spikes and 'weird stuff'.

Going back to the USA today. Fly into Seattle, then off to Denver CO.

Looking forward to a bag of cheetos.

Maybe I'll make an occasional post about what is happening in Golden CO.

So goodbye, and wish us luck on that long flight in coach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home