Sunday, May 27, 2007

a real cute guy


I just have to post this photo of what I call one of the 'tidy-uppers'. These guys are all over the parks, sweeping and sweeping--trimming, raking, making everything look nice.

He is at the park that I frequent with the baby. So happy, so friendly.



And here is another shot of a couple of the trees in the park that these guys try to keep up. Not sure if this is normal upkeep for these trees or if they are infected. If you can see, they have this wrapping around them....looks like a bandage.

2 Comments:

Blogger All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

4:38 AM  
Blogger Ben Kilpela said...

Nice shots, Katrina. I am no saint, as all know, but I do believe in civic "tidying up," especially in Copper Harbor and at Isle Royale. I spend a bit of my time when I'm out hiking or canoeing to pick up trash and put things gone askew aright. Conditions in the parks and the woods are much better, in general, than they were when I was a kid. The MI bottle law probably made most of the difference. But I believe we should all devote ourselves to a measure of public tidying up. I could certainly do better.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home