Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello it's me.


....I've thought a-bout us for a long long while.

a note to say I haven't abandoned or forgotten my blog, even tho it seems that way. Summer has taken over, and we have guests, and frankly, there is really not a whole lot of wacky Japanese stuff happening here.

The dishwasher broke. The dog went to the vet.

Oh my gosh I am back to my boring old way of life. what to do, where to go. help.

I'm glad I am not in China tho. Or Kyrgyzstan.

Here is a little 'bit' I made, which happened to just sell today in my etsy shop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Donald Kilpela Sr. said...

Hi Katrina and Ira et al,

Just today I was about to send you an e-mail asking for some blog stuff but you beat me to it. Much appreciated. I was going to suggest that you write about how you've adjusted to the "easy life" of the USA. And something about the children's adjustments too. For example, is Celia as adept at the piano as when she left? Things like that. We miss seeing you all including Ira. Did he get to any baseball games while in Japan? I know he is nuts about the game and the Japanese are equally nuts.

Your brother, Kevin, scares the heck out of me. Hope he's not going out of the frying pan and into the fire. He sure is gutsy. I think the old man wishes he was riding beside him, reliving old adventures.

Keep up with the pictures too.

Uncle Don

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home